The Jasmine JO-37 is an elegant orchestra-style guitar that offers refined features and solid-top construction for a sweet, singing sound with great balance and articulation.
For players seeking an enhanced tonal experience, the JO-37 features a select solid-spruce top with Jasmine's Advanced "X" Bracing, and sapele back and sides. The slim neck and short 24 3/4" scale length provide comfortable feel and exceptional playability, making this compact orchestra-style guitar a dream to play.
Other great features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, chrome die-cast tuners for great tuning stability, ivory body binding, beautiful abalone rosette, pearl inlays and full gloss Natural finish.
- Natural gloss finish
- Orchestra body shape
- Spruce top
- Jasmine Advanced "X" bracing
- 24.75" (629 mm) Scale length
- Sapele back and sides
- Nato neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 20 Frets
- Pearloid dot inlays
- Synthetic Bone, 1 3/4" (44 mm) nut
- Rosewood bridge
- Synthetic bone, compensated saddle
- Ivory bridge pins with black dots
- Chrome hardware
- Chrome diecast machine heads
- Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge .012-.053 strings